FUNCTION AND EFFECT
The centrally prepared supply air is supplied via a connecting duct into the pressure box of the induction device. Then the primary air is proceesed via an induction-optimized nozzle plate below of the heat exchanger into the into the floor system in form of individual jets. Due to the resulting negative pressure secondary room air is sinked through the blades of the heat exchanger and conditioned accordingly. The volume of the secondary air is a multiple of the contributed primary air amount.
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONAL FINISHES
- Version for band assembly with intermediate pieces, end pieces, mitred corners, column cutouts
- As 2-wire (change-over operation) or 4-wire
- Grating as a linear grating or roll-up grating made of aluminium
- Stainless steel grille with linear or transverse front profiles
- Coated in a special version in the RAL color of your choice