Function and effect
The KOV floor system brings tempered air close to the facade into the room. For this purpose, using Axial fans sucked in air on the room side and through the installed heat exchanger. In the Connection, the tempered air flows through a grating back into the room. The axial fans are infinitely variable and ensure a effective cooling or heating in circulating air mode. In addition, fresh or primary air via a supplied to the room via an optional socket on the floor duct become.
Accessories and optional finishes
- Version for band assembly with intermediate pieces, end pieces, mitred corners, column cutouts
- As 2-wire (change-over operation) or 4-wire
- Grating as a linear grating or roll-up grating made of aluminium
- Stainless steel grille with linear or transverse front profiles
- Coated in a special version in the RAL color of your choice