FUNCTION AND EFFECT
The treated supply air is fed to the floor duct of the displacement air outlet via connection pieces.
Equalization takes place via an integrated level with inserted, adjustable scooping elements the air flow over the entire outlet area. When cooling, the cold supply air that is brought in flows vertically as mixed/displacement air into the room near the facade. By mixing with the room air forms an air flow with low vertical temperature gradient and moderate velocities out of. In the following, the mixed air flows close to the floor into the room according to the principle of displacement flow and heats up at the existing loads / heat sources such as e.g. B. people or electrical Devices. As a result, the heated air rises as a displacement flow and is transported
existing pollutants and used air in the direction of exhaust air. Thanks to the adjustable scoop elements
the discharge characteristics can be optionally influenced.
ACCESSORIES AND OPTIONAL FINISHES
- Execution as band assembly
- Execution as band assembly with intermediate pieces, end pieces, mitred corners
- Grating as a linear grating or roll-up grating made of aluminium
- Stainless steel grille with linear or transverse front profiles
- Perforated sheet metal cover in different designs
- Coated in a special version in the RAL color of your choice
- Alternative materials